Commitment-Phobe-Lover's Moto Jacket
Added Apr 5, 2014
London, United K...
Based on the bad-ass Burda Asymmetrical Moto Jacket of 2013/11, my version is a bit of everything. And to me the perfect balance of edgy & femininity, ready to play any style I fancy for the day! Did I mention it’s reversible-ish? If it weren’t for the single-sided zip it’d be 100% total freedom reversible! Perfect for stylistically commitment-phobes like yours truly. There’s a matching self-drafted pencil skirt that’s equally reversible-ish.
- Teal & Brown Wool Acrylic Print Novelty Knit from the sweater knit section of Mood NYC
- Bronze Poly Lycra Leatherette from Tissu Fabric UK
- YKK Excella #5 (5mm teeth) Metal Zippers from Sil Thread NYC
- Petersham Ribbon reverse side closure.
- Vilene Bias Tape interfacing. Skirt hook & eye. Stitch Witchery fusible bonding web.