Added Oct 2, 2013
I made this little black dress for the Project sewn sewalong.
It is made from a silk shantung and V8555 pattern.
Nice and easy to sew and I added a bit of sparkle by adding a sequin midriff. I also used a couture method during the sewing process by hand stitching the zipper in.
More info and pics can be seen on my blog
I’m number 12 in the competition you can vote for me here Thanksx
Meg's Magazine Mash Up 2014
Take a look at Meg's 2014 Mash Ups, and get the special pattern bundle that includes them all
Register today and get 20% off with a coupon code
Join Meg Healy in this 6 Week Course, we have just re-opened enrollment for a limited time!
Check out the top four finalists, and vote on your favorite dress
Check out these new 2015 patterns and cozy up to these wintery designs
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.