Added Aug 13, 2012
my second version of the Alexander blouse, with a few alterations; instead of the button tabs in the front and back, I added an elastic waist and a polo neckline. Also I added a high-low-hem and made the whole thing in a self printed cotton voile. I just made a chevron stencil out of linoleum and used some red and purple fabric paint.
More about this project on my blog
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.