Added Oct 2, 2008
I had to enlarge the neck – not sure if it was the pattern or if my girl has an unusually large head but in any case had to make it quite a bit bigger!
I altered the bottom of the pants as I thought that the bloomer style was more suited to younger children. I left them open and added a band to match the top. I also cut out some flowers from the material I made the top out of and embroidered them on to the leg of the pants.
I am so happy with how these came out, and so is my girl. Now I just have to make more for my two other girls!!
Cotton, elastic, bias binding and a button.
Me and Burda (and of course Chelsea)
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.