Added May 25, 2014
Last week I was trying to sew a pair of pants for my husband… If only I knew the level of complexity of that operation I’d never ever agreed to do it! But surprisingly both fitting the pattern and making the pants turned out not that difficult, although some elements just happened to turn out well, without my knowledge or (lack of) skills, like adding a zipper!
I used Burda’s pattern 125 from 04/2013 issue. When I made the trial version it turned out I only needed to make the pants narrower from the knees down and shorter by 4 inches. Before adding the belt I also cut and inch from the top.
My husband was the star of the day at our friend’s wedding!