Added Jun 16, 2014
I made this dress using Colette pattern 1026 Hawthorn. Moved bodice darts slightly and made a forward shoulder adjustment. I used Robert Kaufman herringbone chambray and Liberty of London cotton lawn for the facings.
More details on my blog
Robert Kaufman chambray
Liberty of London Tana lawn
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.