Added Oct 21, 2010
Benesov, Czech R...
I modified the blouse pattern from Burda 3/2010, model 124. I loved the pattern, but made some changes: there is no collar, the buttons are only in the upper part, and the sleeves have elastic inside instead of cuffs. I cut 38, as is my usual size with Burda, but it was very loose on me… I took it in a lot. I also sewed the back pleats in place to give it some shape. Also, the sleeves were weird, I moved them “up” a bit. I also added a tie, it can be worn multiple ways. I love the fabric a lot, but it was very hard to work with, it´s very easy to damage it when unpicking seams…
linen + viskose navy and cream chambray
Member Project of the Week
She modified this coat wonderfully by adding length and changing the pockets and collar
Congratulations to addiemiller22 for winning, and now being the face of our Cascade Designer Dress!
Flaunt your sewing skills as well as your fab fashion sense in these modern, head-turning designs
Watch Meg's promo of our upcoming course! It is the future of at-home pattern drafting...
Pattern of the Week
The oversized shape has a cool bell shaped silhouette with a wide body and fitted sleeves
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.