Added Oct 21, 2010
Benesov, Czech R...
I modified the blouse pattern from Burda 3/2010, model 124. I loved the pattern, but made some changes: there is no collar, the buttons are only in the upper part, and the sleeves have elastic inside instead of cuffs. I cut 38, as is my usual size with Burda, but it was very loose on me… I took it in a lot. I also sewed the back pleats in place to give it some shape. Also, the sleeves were weird, I moved them “up” a bit. I also added a tie, it can be worn multiple ways. I love the fabric a lot, but it was very hard to work with, it´s very easy to damage it when unpicking seams…
linen + viskose navy and cream chambray
Tailoring a Jacket for the Perfect Fit and a Professional Finish
Pattern of the Week
Show a little leg in this sexy skirt with a thigh high slit!
In this Flagship Kit for only $19.99
The kids are sure to steal the show in this charming collection of classic, elegant pieces.
Member Project of the Week
She made this dress for her high school graduation, and it looks fab!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.