Added Oct 21, 2010
Benesov, Czech R...
I modified the blouse pattern from Burda 3/2010, model 124. I loved the pattern, but made some changes: there is no collar, the buttons are only in the upper part, and the sleeves have elastic inside instead of cuffs. I cut 38, as is my usual size with Burda, but it was very loose on me… I took it in a lot. I also sewed the back pleats in place to give it some shape. Also, the sleeves were weird, I moved them “up” a bit. I also added a tie, it can be worn multiple ways. I love the fabric a lot, but it was very hard to work with, it´s very easy to damage it when unpicking seams…
linen + viskose navy and cream chambray
Exotic prints and silhouettes combine for this alluring collection
Fashion & Trends
While Sewing Their Own Halloween Costume (in GIFs!)
Member Project of the Week
Rwest1014's created this gorgeous skirt to wear Halloween after Halloween.
Comment To Win
Get your copy of BurdaStyle Modern Sewing: Wardrobe Essentials today!
RSVP for The Sewing Party and take a peek at exciting classes you won't find anywhere else.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.