Added Oct 21, 2010
Benesov, Czech R...
I modified the blouse pattern from Burda 3/2010, model 124. I loved the pattern, but made some changes: there is no collar, the buttons are only in the upper part, and the sleeves have elastic inside instead of cuffs. I cut 38, as is my usual size with Burda, but it was very loose on me… I took it in a lot. I also sewed the back pleats in place to give it some shape. Also, the sleeves were weird, I moved them “up” a bit. I also added a tie, it can be worn multiple ways. I love the fabric a lot, but it was very hard to work with, it´s very easy to damage it when unpicking seams…
linen + viskose navy and cream chambray
Leopard and snakeskin are the new neutrals.
Member Project of the Week
Peneloping's hand beaded frock is a real stunner.
Make these brand new blouses and dresses in candy colored silk.
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this guide all about mini closure solutions!
Take a trip down the aisle in these gorgeous gowns, or change the fabrics for a spring party dress.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.