Added Dec 28, 2012
My first project finally completed and made for my awesome husband :)
I used a cotton type fabric, orange thread for stitch detail and red buttons for a pop of colour for the waistband and side pockets.
The shorts have welted pockets at the back and big pockets on the sides. I used a New Look Pattern, was a bit tricky but all the online tutorials got me through it :)
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.