Added Nov 2, 2012
Finally I blogged about this fabulous cape! I made this cape with the burda pattern as base. But changed the armholes (made them more practical).
For more information about the fabric I used (where you can find it) and others you can visit my blog (feel free to leave a comment ;))
shell fabric Velvet (80% wool, 20% polyester) Lining (jacquard with paisley motive) 100% polyester
Sewing & Techniques
Our popular swimsuit sloper is now available in PLUS size!
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.