Added Oct 5, 2009
This indispensable multi-use case will become your new best friend.
It s always handy and great as…
• A simple wallet for cash and cards.
• A pouch for small bits, use it alone or to help organize a larger bag.
• A case for your iPod, cell phone or other favourite gadget.
• Constructed in a yellow floral cotton/linen print fabric.
• Lined in a dark brown cotton fabric.
• Interfaced for stength and durability.
• Measures approx. 7.5 inches by 3.5 inches.
• Silver metal snap closure.
cotton fabrics, interfacing, snap, thread
Behind the seams with Marina von Koenig Part 2
Get all 11 of these retro inspired patterns for one low price!
Pattern of the Week
Hippie meets grunge in this plaid top with flared sleeves and a round neckline.
Leopard and snakeskin are the new neutrals.
Member Project of the Week
Peneloping's hand beaded frock is a real stunner.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.