Added Apr 2, 2008
I wanted to make a pullover and this pattern seemed like a good idea. I did it without the front slit, but then I forgot to make the front part 3 cm narrower (due to the seam allowances). Because of that the shirt was way too wide in the neckline, so I just made the front slit, but due to the heavy material, the slit wasn’t as stable as it should be.
I solved that by stitching the slit at the top end.
All in all, the pullover is funny and I may wear it someday.
BurdaStyle for producing free down loadable patterns.
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.