Added Jul 10, 2008
I’ve just finished this dress and I’m really pleased with it. Its from a Burda pattern and really easy to do. A really nice pleat at the bust area ( i normally have to alter the bust as I’m miniture there!). The pattern has buttons at the back but i put a zip in instead. The pattern is for a long ankle length dress, but i made it knee length.
Cotton from a fabric warehouse, cost about three pounds total. Cotton with a sort of batik dye effect.
Hubbie for photos
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
The lines of Greek architecture inspire this neutral and pastel collection.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's variation of our Drawstring Gym Shorts, and see how she made them high-fashion!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.