Added Sep 15, 2011
- Measure your chest length
- Cut the the 2 fabric into identical rectangle, for size M, i make it 170 cm x 55 cm
- Sew together the bottom side of the rectangle
- Fold both ends into the middle
- Sew together the remaining fabric, dont forget about the arms
30 select jacket and coat patterns are now marked down to $3.99.
Pattern of the Week
The wrap shape creates a flattering V neckline and looks good on every body type!
Learn why every seamstress can benefit from flat patternmaking from instructor Deborah Moebes.
How to Grade, Draft, Design, and Sew Leggings with Meg!
Go far afield in wrap dresses, detailed jackets, and comfy separates for fall.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.