Added Sep 15, 2011
- Measure your chest length
- Cut the the 2 fabric into identical rectangle, for size M, i make it 170 cm x 55 cm
- Sew together the bottom side of the rectangle
- Fold both ends into the middle
- Sew together the remaining fabric, dont forget about the arms
Flirty dresses, a cropped cami, and glam trousers for modern flappers.
Check out these festive sewing patterns just in time for Oktoberfest
with our top 5 reasons to register.
Fashion & Trends
All the fall trouser sewing inspiration you need.
Pattern of the Week
This jacket is a mix of mod and military and will change the look of any outfit!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.