Added Sep 15, 2011
- Measure your chest length
- Cut the the 2 fabric into identical rectangle, for size M, i make it 170 cm x 55 cm
- Sew together the bottom side of the rectangle
- Fold both ends into the middle
- Sew together the remaining fabric, dont forget about the arms
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
The lines of Greek architecture inspire this neutral and pastel collection.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's variation of our Drawstring Gym Shorts, and see how she made them high-fashion!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.