Added Sep 15, 2011
- Measure your chest length
- Cut the the 2 fabric into identical rectangle, for size M, i make it 170 cm x 55 cm
- Sew together the bottom side of the rectangle
- Fold both ends into the middle
- Sew together the remaining fabric, dont forget about the arms
Leopard and snakeskin are the new neutrals.
Member Project of the Week
Peneloping's hand beaded frock is a real stunner.
Make these brand new blouses and dresses in candy colored silk.
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this guide all about mini closure solutions!
Take a trip down the aisle in these gorgeous gowns, or change the fabrics for a spring party dress.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.