Added Sep 15, 2011
- Measure your chest length
- Cut the the 2 fabric into identical rectangle, for size M, i make it 170 cm x 55 cm
- Sew together the bottom side of the rectangle
- Fold both ends into the middle
- Sew together the remaining fabric, dont forget about the arms
Fashion & Trends
Trending styles from the final weekend of Coachella Music Festival
Add a flash of color to your leggings for spring!
Check out Kate Middleton's stand-out spring dress
Pattern of the Week
You’ll want to wear this dress to tiki parties, spring weddings, and afternoon dates...
Sewing & Techniques
Check out Meg's Sweetheart Dress project and how she made it!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.