Added Apr 11, 2013
I lost my first Sewaholic Minoru jacket, so I made another! I modified it a bit, including adding welt pockets to the front, attaching the hood to the collar piece as one, shortening the collar significantly, using narrower elastic that didn’t wrap all the way around, and omitting the elastic from the cuffs.
I like it a lot, but it’s already too warm to wear. At least I got a good week’s worth out of it… More photos, etc, on my blog . Thanks for reading!
Wool suiting, vintage blue paisley cotton lining, bemberg lining for sleeves, ProWeft Supreme Medium Weight Fusible Interfacing, metal zipper taken from another jacket I never wore…
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.