Black & Tan
Added Jun 16, 2011
I just had my first fashion show and instead of posting each individual piece on its own, I’m posting them all together. I’ll describe as best I can and sorry I don’t have better pictures.
Okay, so I have seven looks and here we go…
- Creme crepe racerback tank with exposed zipper, black trim and lace back and black and creme lace print shorts.
- Sheer stripe asymmetrical top with tan perforated faux suede paper bag waist skirt with belt and faux leather trim.
- Burnout print tank top with plum satin vest and tan faux suede bloomers (shorts). Shorts are based on a pattern.
- Tan perforated faux suede crop jacket with collar and shoulder ruffles, burnout print double flounce tank top and plum ottoman leggings.
- Sheer stripe asymmetrical top with lined animal print chintz vest with vertical back ruffles and black ponte knit capri leggings with side ruffles. (Sorry, no pictures of the back or the lining, but the ruffles are the same as the ones on the capris’, just vertical)
- Creme crepe belted oversize top with cropped black perforated faux leather top and plum ottoman capri leggings.
- Perforated faux leather and animal print chintz cropped jacket with creme crepe racerback tank dress with lace overlay and back exposed zipper.
Black perforated faux leather is from the Fabric Gallery, the sheer stripe fabric is from Wal*Mart, and everything else came from Joann’s clearance rack.