Added Feb 18, 2014
I made this jacket to go with my Red Valentine’s Day dress (http://www.burdastyle.com/projects/red-valentines-day-dress ). I used pattern D from simplicity 2284. The pattern was brilliant and I had no problems with it. I used a floral lining to give it a pop and I am very pleased with the result! Fab :)
liberty floral cotton
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.