Added Oct 1, 2010
Brooklyn, New Yo...
I made this project by putting together my favorite Simplicity bodice pattern and the Burda pattern for Marilyn pants. The project took ALOT of altering (I altered the pleats in the pants, took them in, took out the zipper in front and added the zipper in back, and shortened the pattern) but all in all I am happy with how it turned out.
I used a black stretch crepe material that ended up looking a lot like black corduroy.
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.