Added Nov 28, 2012
by Sew Hopeful
My first pair of pants, also my first fly front and first slash pockets. Despite stressing out the whole way through sewing these, the pattern is good as I managed to produce a pair of wearable pants. More about the pattern, some more pics of inside/interior and how I ended up modifying the pockets on my blog. Also, black is very hard to photograph!!
Cotton sateen with a very slight stretch. Probably not the best choice for this pattern but ok.
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.