Added Aug 8, 2012
This was one of my first projects and the first I have attempted using the Burda website. I clicked on the “download the project instructions” link and printed them out. I assumed that I had just downloaded the pattern…but I didn’t. So, I went back to the page to see where the pattern was and realized it cost $5.40! Since it didn’t look too difficult, I just eyeballed everything. I used bias tape instead of contrasting cotton, and I made 2. The first one is pretty terrible looking, but by the second, I had worked out some of the kinks. I think they turned out great. We took them camping at a lake and use them to go to the pool several times a week. Even if the sewing isn’t perfection, they are incredibly handy and cute!
terry cloth from the discount section, double fold bias tape