Added Oct 30, 2010
Tri Cities, Wash...
It’s Batman & Robin! I used McCall’s 4951 as a template. But I had to do some major adjustments to get what you see. Major. I used the embroidery module on my Bernina to stitch the appliques. I made everything but Batman’s mask which I found at a second-hand store for $1. I also made Robin’s blankie. Sometimes even a superhero needs his wubby! Please forgive me for including so many pics. I just couldn’t decide between them. They were just too cute.
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.