Added Aug 19, 2010
The story goes…
1. I bought dr. martens 20 eye boots, and I need velvet skirt for winter, but I didn’t have it, so my mom recast the old red velvet dress into the skirt.
2. That same skirt I accidentally tore… (before 1 year)
3. It was in may closet, only because I really like it, and one day I need good looking bag for going out, so I remembered that skirt.
4. Than I took skirt, books, notebooks and technology (mobiles and XXL mp4) and made an pattern for my new bag
5. After few moments the bag was done .
But still something was missing, than I figure out the Scull, I didn’t sew the scull…And immediately I sew it….
It's time to enter for our grand prize, an EX100 machine PLUS a trip to Nashville!
Pattern of the Week
A body skimming shift goes mod with graphic stripes and square neckline!
Three videos, a web seminar, and five patterns help you master stretchy stitching.
Try out menswear inspired wardrobe staples, like unconventional jackets and high waisted pants.
Find full size patterns for these, and other gorgeous styles in the spring issue!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.