Added Aug 19, 2010
The story goes…
1. I bought dr. martens 20 eye boots, and I need velvet skirt for winter, but I didn’t have it, so my mom recast the old red velvet dress into the skirt.
2. That same skirt I accidentally tore… (before 1 year)
3. It was in may closet, only because I really like it, and one day I need good looking bag for going out, so I remembered that skirt.
4. Than I took skirt, books, notebooks and technology (mobiles and XXL mp4) and made an pattern for my new bag
5. After few moments the bag was done .
But still something was missing, than I figure out the Scull, I didn’t sew the scull…And immediately I sew it….
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's variation of our Drawstring Gym Shorts, and see how she made them high-fashion!
Meet this seamstress, mom, jeans lover, and the instructor of our digital pattern drafting course!
Pattern of the Week
This timeless style ties at the back and looks stunning at formal events
The results are in! Check out our winning submission.
Daydream about fall sewing with boho layers, oversized jackets, and a leopard pencil skirt.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.