Added Aug 19, 2010
The story goes…
1. I bought dr. martens 20 eye boots, and I need velvet skirt for winter, but I didn’t have it, so my mom recast the old red velvet dress into the skirt.
2. That same skirt I accidentally tore… (before 1 year)
3. It was in may closet, only because I really like it, and one day I need good looking bag for going out, so I remembered that skirt.
4. Than I took skirt, books, notebooks and technology (mobiles and XXL mp4) and made an pattern for my new bag
5. After few moments the bag was done .
But still something was missing, than I figure out the Scull, I didn’t sew the scull…And immediately I sew it….
Check out these festive sewing patterns just in time for Oktoberfest
Fashion & Trends
All the fall trouser sewing inspiration you need.
Pattern of the Week
This jacket is a mix of mod and military and will change the look of any outfit!
Go far afield in this collection of bib dresses, waistcoats, and wool jackets in textured fall fabri
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this jean alteration technique and find out how you can learn more!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.