Added Aug 19, 2010
The story goes…
1. I bought dr. martens 20 eye boots, and I need velvet skirt for winter, but I didn’t have it, so my mom recast the old red velvet dress into the skirt.
2. That same skirt I accidentally tore… (before 1 year)
3. It was in may closet, only because I really like it, and one day I need good looking bag for going out, so I remembered that skirt.
4. Than I took skirt, books, notebooks and technology (mobiles and XXL mp4) and made an pattern for my new bag
5. After few moments the bag was done .
But still something was missing, than I figure out the Scull, I didn’t sew the scull…And immediately I sew it….
Check out Kate Middleton's stand-out spring dress
Pattern of the Week
You’ll want to wear this dress to tiki parties, spring weddings, and afternoon dates...
Sewing & Techniques
Check out Meg's Sweetheart Dress project and how she made it!
Hit the road in easy dresses, slouchy tees, and bootcut pants.
Be the face of one of our exclusive patterns on BurdaStyle.com!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.