Bag from old red skirt
Added Aug 19, 2010
The story goes…
1. I bought dr. martens 20 eye boots, and I need velvet skirt for winter, but I didn’t have it, so my mom recast the old red velvet dress into the skirt.
2. That same skirt I accidentally tore… (before 1 year)
3. It was in may closet, only because I really like it, and one day I need good looking bag for going out, so I remembered that skirt.
4. Than I took skirt, books, notebooks and technology (mobiles and XXL mp4) and made an pattern for my new bag
5. After few moments the bag was done .
But still something was missing, than I figure out the Scull, I didn’t sew the scull…And immediately I sew it….
- Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Garment Type
- Geek, Goth/Gothic Lolita, Grunge, Other, Punk, Rock
- my diy profile