Added Mar 4, 2012
This dress was made with just 2 meters of 110cm fabric! I did have to muck around alot with it as I didn’t add the seam allowance before I cut it!! I was worried it was going to be far too small so I added hand made loops and buttons to give extra space at the center front. I also added a ruffle to the hem to make it longer. I’m pretty happy with the outcome. I feel like going to the museum in this dress.
100 % cotton Voile (Tessuti Melbourne City)
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.