Added Jul 13, 2011
Sf Bay Area, Cal...
I don’t know why the pictures look squished :(
I used the Anita jeans pattern with the following modifications:
- took in center back seam at yoke and waist
- raised/extended center back at yoke
- flat seat adjustment
- graded to a different size at waist
Note that there are a few mistakes? in the pattern instructions:
- sew, don’t baste the pocket fabrics together
- there’s a missing stitching line for most of the sizes, for the top-stitched backwards J at the mock fly
Project described here:
wrangler cotton twill, heather ross mermaid cotton fabric, metal zipper, jean button, lots of thread
Sewing & Techniques
Make your own knitwear designs with our new knit top/dress and legging slopers
Fashion & Trends
It's the first day of fall! Take a look back at summer's most popular dresses.
with our top 5 reasons to register.
Flirty dresses, a cropped cami, and glam trousers for modern flappers.
Still time to enter! Deadline extended until September 29th
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.