Added Jul 13, 2011
Sf Bay Area, Cal...
I don’t know why the pictures look squished :(
I used the Anita jeans pattern with the following modifications:
- took in center back seam at yoke and waist
- raised/extended center back at yoke
- flat seat adjustment
- graded to a different size at waist
Note that there are a few mistakes? in the pattern instructions:
- sew, don’t baste the pocket fabrics together
- there’s a missing stitching line for most of the sizes, for the top-stitched backwards J at the mock fly
Project described here:
wrangler cotton twill, heather ross mermaid cotton fabric, metal zipper, jean button, lots of thread
Plan a weekend getaway in these sweater dresses and furry accessories.
Member Project of the Week
Clothingengineer made a classic trench in Pantone's 2014 color of the year. Take a look!
Fashion and Trends
Check out this post all on menswear, and see how Meg was inspired to create her own men's shirts!
Learn how to set your serger up for sewing a rolled hem in this week's new BurdaStyle Video!
Perfect the art of sewing collars and stands, including tricks you won't find in books or patterns!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.