Added Jul 13, 2011
Sf Bay Area, Cal...
I don’t know why the pictures look squished :(
I used the Anita jeans pattern with the following modifications:
- took in center back seam at yoke and waist
- raised/extended center back at yoke
- flat seat adjustment
- graded to a different size at waist
Note that there are a few mistakes? in the pattern instructions:
- sew, don’t baste the pocket fabrics together
- there’s a missing stitching line for most of the sizes, for the top-stitched backwards J at the mock fly
Project described here:
wrangler cotton twill, heather ross mermaid cotton fabric, metal zipper, jean button, lots of thread
Try out menswear inspired wardrobe staples, like unconventional jackets and high waisted pants.
Find full size patterns for these, and other gorgeous styles in the spring issue!
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's latest mash up of our Princess Seam Top, and see how she made it into a dress!
Member Project of the Week
Kelerabeus modified our Wool Shorts pattern with adorable scalloped edges.
Check out this step-by-step on sewing our edgy, asymmetrical, paneled dress!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.