Added Jul 13, 2011
Sf Bay Area, Cal...
I don’t know why the pictures look squished :(
I used the Anita jeans pattern with the following modifications:
- took in center back seam at yoke and waist
- raised/extended center back at yoke
- flat seat adjustment
- graded to a different size at waist
Note that there are a few mistakes? in the pattern instructions:
- sew, don’t baste the pocket fabrics together
- there’s a missing stitching line for most of the sizes, for the top-stitched backwards J at the mock fly
Project described here:
wrangler cotton twill, heather ross mermaid cotton fabric, metal zipper, jean button, lots of thread
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this guide all about mini closure solutions!
Take a trip down the aisle in these gorgeous gowns, or change the fabrics for a spring party dress.
Fashion & Trends
See a few of our favorite looks, and the Burda patterns we're inspired to make!
It's time to enter for our grand prize, an EX100 machine PLUS a trip to Nashville!
Pattern of the Week
A body skimming shift goes mod with graphic stripes and square neckline!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.