Added Jul 13, 2011
Sf Bay Area, Cal...
I don’t know why the pictures look squished :(
I used the Anita jeans pattern with the following modifications:
- took in center back seam at yoke and waist
- raised/extended center back at yoke
- flat seat adjustment
- graded to a different size at waist
Note that there are a few mistakes? in the pattern instructions:
- sew, don’t baste the pocket fabrics together
- there’s a missing stitching line for most of the sizes, for the top-stitched backwards J at the mock fly
Project described here:
wrangler cotton twill, heather ross mermaid cotton fabric, metal zipper, jean button, lots of thread
See how Burda members are styling pants for summer.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up
See how one of our editors gets her inspiration.
Take off with pleats, cut-outs, insets, and futuristic prints.
Fashion & Trends
The best patterns and styling tips for this summer's top pants trend.
Pattern of the Week
A tank silhouette with elasticated waist is a carefree take on the Little Black Dress
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.