Added Jul 13, 2011
Sf Bay Area, Cal...
I don’t know why the pictures look squished :(
I used the Anita jeans pattern with the following modifications:
- took in center back seam at yoke and waist
- raised/extended center back at yoke
- flat seat adjustment
- graded to a different size at waist
Note that there are a few mistakes? in the pattern instructions:
- sew, don’t baste the pocket fabrics together
- there’s a missing stitching line for most of the sizes, for the top-stitched backwards J at the mock fly
Project described here:
wrangler cotton twill, heather ross mermaid cotton fabric, metal zipper, jean button, lots of thread
What do you think of these summery styles?
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this step-by-step on sewing our wrapped and pleated mini skirt
Check out the debut of this lovely designer style pattern with angular pleats
Behind the seams with Marina von Koenig Part 1
Dreamy dresses, floral prints, and cute spring tops.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.