Added Jul 13, 2011
Sf Bay Area, Cal...
I don’t know why the pictures look squished :(
I used the Anita jeans pattern with the following modifications:
- took in center back seam at yoke and waist
- raised/extended center back at yoke
- flat seat adjustment
- graded to a different size at waist
Note that there are a few mistakes? in the pattern instructions:
- sew, don’t baste the pocket fabrics together
- there’s a missing stitching line for most of the sizes, for the top-stitched backwards J at the mock fly
Project described here:
wrangler cotton twill, heather ross mermaid cotton fabric, metal zipper, jean button, lots of thread
Flaunt your sewing skills as well as your fab fashion sense in these modern, head-turning designs
Watch Meg's promo of our upcoming course! It is the future of at-home pattern drafting...
Pattern of the Week
The oversized shape has a cool bell shaped silhouette with a wide body and fitted sleeves
Stock up on our favorite BurdaStyle patterns sewn in white!
Learn How to Sew Knits Successfully With a Sewing Machine
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.