Added Jul 13, 2011
Sf Bay Area, Cal...
I don’t know why the pictures look squished :(
I used the Anita jeans pattern with the following modifications:
- took in center back seam at yoke and waist
- raised/extended center back at yoke
- flat seat adjustment
- graded to a different size at waist
Note that there are a few mistakes? in the pattern instructions:
- sew, don’t baste the pocket fabrics together
- there’s a missing stitching line for most of the sizes, for the top-stitched backwards J at the mock fly
Project described here:
wrangler cotton twill, heather ross mermaid cotton fabric, metal zipper, jean button, lots of thread
Pattern of the Week
Show a little leg in this sexy skirt with a thigh high slit!
In this Flagship Kit for only $19.99
The kids are sure to steal the show in this charming collection of classic, elegant pieces.
Tailoring a Jacket for the Perfect Fit and a Professional Finish
Member Project of the Week
She made this dress for her high school graduation, and it looks fab!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.