Added Jul 13, 2011
Sf Bay Area, Cal...
I don’t know why the pictures look squished :(
I used the Anita jeans pattern with the following modifications:
- took in center back seam at yoke and waist
- raised/extended center back at yoke
- flat seat adjustment
- graded to a different size at waist
Note that there are a few mistakes? in the pattern instructions:
- sew, don’t baste the pocket fabrics together
- there’s a missing stitching line for most of the sizes, for the top-stitched backwards J at the mock fly
Project described here:
wrangler cotton twill, heather ross mermaid cotton fabric, metal zipper, jean button, lots of thread
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.