Added Jul 13, 2011
Sf Bay Area, Cal...
I don’t know why the pictures look squished :(
I used the Anita jeans pattern with the following modifications:
- took in center back seam at yoke and waist
- raised/extended center back at yoke
- flat seat adjustment
- graded to a different size at waist
Note that there are a few mistakes? in the pattern instructions:
- sew, don’t baste the pocket fabrics together
- there’s a missing stitching line for most of the sizes, for the top-stitched backwards J at the mock fly
Project described here:
wrangler cotton twill, heather ross mermaid cotton fabric, metal zipper, jean button, lots of thread
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
We've updated our subscription service... get your next issue by mail!
Pattern of the Week
This flirty dress is ready for an island getaway or a night of salsa dancing
Fashion & Trends
How to find flattering patterns and cheat fit on ready-to-wear without altering.
Trousers, blazers, and blouses in cool neutrals have model-off-duty style.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.