Added Oct 9, 2009
These are one of three sets of shorts that I am making for my fiance so that he has something to wear in Florida. I lengthened the Andre pattern for day wear because they were a tad ahem short if you will pardon the pun. The original length is fine for swimming but he really needs to cover up a bit more in the sun.
I found the pattern a little hard to follow due to the diagrams. Alex actually had to pin them together after I had a hissy fit. however I am certain that any one else will be fine with them.
By the way I added the pockets. They are just patch pockets but I was quite proud of them. Mainly because this is the first thing that I have made for an adult.
Elastic and one yard of cotton per pair.