Added Jan 22, 2008
This is made after the Anita pattern. I found it not too difficult to make, but I must confess this is not the first jeans pattern I sew, so I didn’t have to look at the instructions. The fit is really good and the only thing I had to change was the waist width. I stitched a custom label ;)… I used rivets for the first time too – it was noisy to attach them including a lot of hammering. The pants are a bit low rise so maybe next time I will make them a bit higher. I saw that the same fabric in turquoise and in grey was in sale. I am thinking of buying some for another pair. Not sure which colour though.
It is an elastic corduroy – the stripes are very fine so it looks a bit velvety from a distance. Stitching thread in ebony.