Added Oct 7, 2013
I promised to upload this dress ages ago, but I’ve only just round to repairing (grrr!) and photographing it! This was actually the first Anna dress I made (after my muslin) and I’d had the fabric in my stash for a very long time (mainly because I loved it too much to cut it up!). The fabric is very stiff and highly patterned which made it ideal for this By Hand London pattern as it’s such a simple shape. I had a bit of an adventure once I’d finished it (!) which I wrote about on my blog
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.