Added Dec 15, 2012
Burdastyles Vintage Dress pattern which i made up in a poly crepe for a wedding.
Fully lined with silk, and my own skirt block was used for the buttom to avoid having to make too many fitting adjustments.
I also made a little head piece to match :)
For more ramblings and pictures about this dress, please wonde over to my blog here
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.