A Trick's Danielle

Added Oct 4, 2008

by atrick

Brooklyn, New Yo...

B1a9ed844aac8beba31b783c06adf29c58c9792e_thumb

Views

4129

94dc5e69498c6529fce238ccf66f2e4c000b84c1_large

Description

This was the first Burda style pattern I tried. I had to do a bit of adjustment on the sizing not being familiar with the Burda fit. I added a wide hem to make the skirt balloon a little and the dress more fitted overall. I also left out the sleeves as it was for summer.
It was actually meant to be a trial run but I was really happy with the outcome and have worn it loads!
(sorry about the dark pics!)

Material Notes

seersucker

Difficulty

Novice

Categories

Credits

Burda – for a great pattern!

2 Comments Sign in to add a post

  • Dolly_dans_les_vosges_large

    Jun 18, 2010, 05.36 PMby qerran

    It’s a very very good idea! I mean for the bottom of the dress. Nice work !

  • 71cdc39fd132075178caedb9a8efe1fe4a289271_large

    Oct 4, 2008, 11.33 AMby jsolnushko

    would love to see the picktures!

    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Add to Favorites 13 people added it

This project is based on

Burdastyle

http://burdastyle.com//projects/a-tricks-danielle