Added Jul 13, 2011
I made it with a very soft crepe like fabric that I found for 3€ for sale. I hated sewing this fabric. It never did what I wanted it to do since it was so strechy. Just the cutting took hours and didnt go very well. In the end the neckline turned out too big, which was not reversible. I tried to fix that with cutting a piece out of the back and keeping it together with a button. I like the result however.
You can see more pictures here
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.