Added Jun 5, 2013
Leeds, United Ki...
This was my very first project so it was a bit of a steep learning curve, but I love the results.
It’s made in a thick navy cotton to hold the pleats and the seams are finished with bias binding. I didn’t bother putting the pockets in as previous reviewers had complained about added bulk. I also made a few tweaks to the pattern for the back of the bodice.
If you’d like to read more about how I made it and see more photos pop over to my blog – Bobbin in
Sewing & Techniques
Our popular swimsuit sloper is now available in PLUS size!
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.