Added Jun 5, 2013
Leeds, United Ki...
This was my very first project so it was a bit of a steep learning curve, but I love the results.
It’s made in a thick navy cotton to hold the pleats and the seams are finished with bias binding. I didn’t bother putting the pockets in as previous reviewers had complained about added bulk. I also made a few tweaks to the pattern for the back of the bodice.
If you’d like to read more about how I made it and see more photos pop over to my blog – Bobbin in
Join Meg Healy in this 6 Week Course, we have just re-opened enrollment for a limited time!
Register today and get 20% off with a coupon code
Check out the top four finalists, and vote on your favorite dress
Check out these new 2015 patterns and cozy up to these wintery designs
Pattern of the Week
Get warm in a hurry in this easy to sew shrug jacket
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.