Added Jul 19, 2011
I made a pleated front waistband with some excess on the upper part and I included sliding ties on the back of the waistband. For the bodice I used pattern 108 from Burda magazine 3/2011. I made the shoulders broader and cut into the back to open it. By the way I had to adjust the bodice on the side seams. When I tried it there were unwanted folds in this area.
The pictures were taken in Pazo de Oca (Galicia, Spain), an intriguing 17-18th century palace located in the area where I was born.
Japanese cotton, buttons to cover
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.