Added Nov 27, 2013
I made this dress with the intention of wearing it to a family/Thanksgiving lunch, however was not able to wear it due to the bad weather.
The bodice is cotton sateen remnant (from my M5845 with outside darts and wiggle skirt), the skirt is rayon.
I used the B6582 bodice. The skirt is from the M6349, I added half a meter to the length.
I will go up a size next time to an 8 (possibly 10 at the waist). Despite the finished measurements being bigger than my measurements, it’s a little restrictive across the bust and back.
More pics and details on my blog
Thank you for reading!
Leopard and snakeskin are the new neutrals.
Member Project of the Week
Peneloping's hand beaded frock is a real stunner.
Make these brand new blouses and dresses in candy colored silk.
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this guide all about mini closure solutions!
Take a trip down the aisle in these gorgeous gowns, or change the fabrics for a spring party dress.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.