Added Nov 28, 2012
Dress made from 1940’s pattern
I used bias binding since pattern didn’t have any facings. Nearing completion I thought the front of the dress needed just a bit more red. I decided on pockets and added bias tabs on the front and pockets.
1 1/2 mtrs cotton fabric
2 mtrs red bias binding
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
The lines of Greek architecture inspire this neutral and pastel collection.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's variation of our Drawstring Gym Shorts, and see how she made them high-fashion!
Meet this seamstress, mom, jeans lover, and the instructor of our digital pattern drafting course!
Pattern of the Week
This timeless style ties at the back and looks stunning at formal events
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.