Added Nov 28, 2012
Dress made from 1940’s pattern
I used bias binding since pattern didn’t have any facings. Nearing completion I thought the front of the dress needed just a bit more red. I decided on pockets and added bias tabs on the front and pockets.
1 1/2 mtrs cotton fabric
2 mtrs red bias binding
Pattern of the Week
Show a little leg in this sexy skirt with a thigh high slit!
In this Flagship Kit for only $19.99
The kids are sure to steal the show in this charming collection of classic, elegant pieces.
Tailoring a Jacket for the Perfect Fit and a Professional Finish
Member Project of the Week
She made this dress for her high school graduation, and it looks fab!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.