Added Nov 28, 2012
Dress made from 1940’s pattern
I used bias binding since pattern didn’t have any facings. Nearing completion I thought the front of the dress needed just a bit more red. I decided on pockets and added bias tabs on the front and pockets.
1 1/2 mtrs cotton fabric
2 mtrs red bias binding
Save 40% on some of our most stylish patterns with the code BOXING2014
Sew in the new year with patterns that were 'the' patterns 2014! (we are also putting them on sale)
Member Project of the Week
She modified this coat wonderfully by adding length and changing the pockets and collar
Congratulations to addiemiller22 for winning, and now being the face of our Cascade Designer Dress!
Flaunt your sewing skills as well as your fab fashion sense in these modern, head-turning designs
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.