Added Nov 28, 2012
Dress made from 1940’s pattern
I used bias binding since pattern didn’t have any facings. Nearing completion I thought the front of the dress needed just a bit more red. I decided on pockets and added bias tabs on the front and pockets.
1 1/2 mtrs cotton fabric
2 mtrs red bias binding
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.