Added Aug 16, 2012
I finally got my wearable muslin together. I used a cotton lawn. Overall it’s pretty darn comfy. More a bralette than actual bra though, especially for us more well endowed ladies. I didn’t line it since this was a muslin, and just finished the seam edges on the inside. The fit is pretty spot on, and I can’t wait to do sew a more finished version.
For more pictures go here>>> http://mylife.luxperdiem.com/2012/08/vv-1940s-bra.html
cotton lawn, bias tape, elastic, poly thread
Meg's Magazine Mash Up 2014
Take a look at Meg's 2014 Mash Ups, and get the special pattern bundle that includes them all
Register today and get 20% off with a coupon code
Join Meg Healy in this 6 Week Course, we have just re-opened enrollment for a limited time!
Check out the top four finalists, and vote on your favorite dress
Check out these new 2015 patterns and cozy up to these wintery designs
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.