24 September, 2008
xmaskid74 added the project Black ankle skinny modified from Anita
Another ankle skinny modified from Anita. I replaced york and waist with elastic band. Also I narrowed the width of pants below knee. Now pants look more skinny! (I made about 8pairs with all diff…
xmaskid74 added the project plaid shirt dress
Another shirt recon! Seems like plaid is a big trend this fall. I bought this men’s XXXXL shirts from ebay and transformed into a cute shirt dress with ruffles.
13 August, 2008
xmaskid74 added the project Cropped Anita and Modified Franzi
I love cropped skinny pants. I thought Anita pattern would be great for this look! I wasn’t sure about zipper so I modified pattern to have elastic waist. It fit all right even with elastic waist. …
5 August, 2008
xmaskid74 added the project White linen tweed jacket
It took me sooooo long to sew this up. I have a pattern book from Korea and it doesn’t come with full size pattern. So I had to draw first and make all the lining pattern for my self. Furthermore, …
29 July, 2008
xmaskid74 added the project Denim Franzi
Made out of old jeans. I picked the wrong size and it fits a bit small especially in bust area but it’s good addition to the summer wardrobe. Instead of putting buckles in back, I recycled the meta…
22 July, 2008
xmaskid74 added the project Black Infinity Dress
Thank rostitchery and scripandserif! I finally made my black infinity dress. It was fairly easy and fun to make. I made my waist band longer, smiliar to scriptandserif version. Unfortunately, becau…
18 July, 2008
xmaskid74 added the project Malissa variation Top
I originally uploaded this early this year but somehow it didn’t allow people to make comments. :( I decided to upload it again! Malissa got shorten in length and sleeves.
xmaskid74 added the project Lydia Dress with pocket
I converted Lydia pattern to the dress and add side seam pocket. I got inspired the dress sold in online. I’m adding the original picture, too. See how mine turned out pretty close to the original.
xmaskid74 added the project Lancey - modified
I got this Lancey pattern and made bodice short and attach skirt and band. All fabrics came from my “soon to be reconed” box. ^^
xmaskid74 added the project Azalea with puffed hem
I changed yoke a bit so that the skirt start from the bust point. The skirt part of the original Azalea starts above bust point. I made it as puff/ballon skirt to add fun.
xmaskid74 added the project Another Malissa with flower detail
I made Malissa dress before and I really liked it! I put a wide band on the dress hem last time but this time, I decide to make it as it is. Using leftover fabric, I added 3 roses for fun! I bought…
xmaskid74 added the project Shari Jersey version
I had this olive color jersey fabric since last fall. It was only 1 yard so it’s more like tunic than dress. I used binding to finish off neckline. Goes really well with leggings. I’m doing daily o…
11 April, 2008
xmaskid74 added the project Emily Recycled shirt dress
I had men’s XL shirt from Jcrew and refashioned it to dress. I modified Emily shirt pattern to make it longer and have A-line shape. I tried to save cuffs, collar and all the buttons and button hol…