This is awesome!
Autumn has me dreaming of pretty 1950s frocks a la Funny Face, but first I thought I needed to address proper foundations to help the silhouette. Since my last petticoat met an unfortunate demise …
Wonderful! That fabric is just perfect. Reminds me of Horrockses :)
I made this costume to wear to Costume College, an annual costume convention.
This costume was made from Truly Victorian patterns. The bodice was a combination of a few of their patterns. Altho…
I made this dress for the Art Deco Festival on the Queen Mary.
The pattern I used was vintage from 1935, McCall 8139. I love the unexpected low back on this dress.
I was originally going to …
Looks awesome! Love it in gingham!
This was probably the most fun and creative project I have made since I made my Edwardian dress project from last year’s Costume College.
I bought about 6 yards of this ecru wide cotton lace trim …
Holy smokes! thank you so much everyone! I am blown away by your nice comments!!
The pattern I used for this dress was Eva Dress 744, her multi-sized 1930s dinner dress pattern. It was a great pattern to use and I especially love the cut of the skirt. I did make a few changes…
Tailoring a Jacket for the Perfect Fit and a Professional Finish
Pattern of the Week
Show a little leg in this sexy skirt with a thigh high slit!
In this Flagship Kit for only $19.99
The kids are sure to steal the show in this charming collection of classic, elegant pieces.
Member Project of the Week
She made this dress for her high school graduation, and it looks fab!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.