500d_2115_thumb

tamsinwp

too much that I want to sew!

Techniques

0

Projects

42

Views

879



4 August, 2014

  • 08:43 AM

    tamsinwp added the project called Chevron Stripes
    500d_9999_1_listing

    A top copied from one I already own. It is not super successful – I was hoping the final item would be bigger than the original, (the original having become too small) but that was not to be! It ma…

    Read on

    500d_2115_thumb
  • 08:33 AM

    tamsinwp added the project called Summer stripes - burda 2/2013 #127
    500d_9999_42_listing

    Raglan t-shirt in stripes from the Burdastyle magazine last year. One of my favourite makes this year and certainly most worn! more info here

    Read on

    500d_2115_thumb
  • 08:25 AM

    tamsinwp added the project called Polka dot pleats
    500d_9999_31_listing

    Self drafted skirt made from polka dot cotton and linen. I was trying to copy an old skirt of mine and was moderately successful.
    More info on my blog

    Read on

    500d_2115_thumb


6 June, 2014

  • 11:26 AM

    tamsinwp commented on the project Key hole Top

    Lovely top! I am taking apart an old top with a feature like this to make a pattern from it. I w…

    500d_2115_thumb


13 May, 2014



27 April, 2014

  • 04:20 PM

    tamsinwp commented on the project Polka dot BHL Anna dress

    thank you!

    500d_2115_thumb
  • 11:02 AM

    tamsinwp added the project called Bridesmaid Dress - Newlook 6749
    500d_1163_listing

    Last year I made my sister her wedding dress. I also made my bridesmaid/matron of honour dress, shown here. I used Newlook 6749. My two elder daughters wore the same dress, but they were made by…

    Read on

    500d_2115_thumb
  • 10:51 AM

    tamsinwp added the project called Self-drafted beige jersey dress
    500d_9847_listing

    This is made from quite a thick cotton jersey. I pretty much drew round a dress that I like and sewed it up! There was obvoiusly a bit more to it than that which you can read about here

    Read on

    500d_2115_thumb
  • 10:43 AM

    tamsinwp added the project called Victory Patterns - Lola dress
    500d_9893_listing

    This is the Victory Patterns Lola dress. It is made from a mystery fabric that I got from a lady at my pattern cutting class. It is stretchy and has a nobbly texture. I had to take the bodice in…

    Read on

    500d_2115_thumb
  • 10:31 AM

    tamsinwp added the project called Stripey '70's' top - Burda Style Raglan top 02/2013 #127
    500d_1754_listing

    This is the second top I have made from this pattern, and while I loved the fabric when I bought it (especially for this top), I’m not so keen on it as the top. Due to its ribbed nature the fabric …

    Read on

    500d_2115_thumb
  • 10:24 AM

    tamsinwp added the project called Polka dot BHL Anna dress
    500d_9999_15_listing

    This is the By Hand London Anna dress in a navy polka dot cotton. It is the shorter version with the boat neck. The bodice is a great shape and the bust pleats are very flattering and slightly dif…

    Read on

    500d_2115_thumb


16 December, 2013



26 November, 2013

  • 02:32 PM

    tamsinwp added the project called Petrol Lady Skater Dress
    500d_1862_listing

    This a dress made in a petrol coloured ponti fabric using the Kitschy Coo Lady Skater dress pattern. The dress fits brilliantly, although I took out a couple of inches from the bodice to get the wa…

    Read on

    500d_2115_thumb


4 October, 2013



25 September, 2013



10 July, 2013



20 June, 2013



6 March, 2013



7 January, 2013



28 December, 2012

  • 09:42 PM

    tamsinwp added the project called Christmas Shirt No. 2
    500d_9610_listing

    Mens shirt made using fabric bought in New Zealand 2 years ago and the pattern McCalls 6044. I made the shirt with contrasting collar stand and cuffs. More info and picture on my blog

    Read on

    500d_2115_thumb


15 November, 2012



8 November, 2012

  • 02:17 PM

    tamsinwp added the project called Stripey Twister
    500d_0711_listing

    Slightly adapted version of the neon twister dress by Apfelbluete. Made in a striped cotton jersey that has proved to be a bit fragile (hole in the front first day I wore it) More in info here

    Read on

    500d_2115_thumb


17 October, 2012



12 September, 2012

  • 11:50 AM

    tamsinwp added the project called Twirly skirt!
    500d_0565_listing

    Cotton skirt made from (oop) McCalls 4816 for girls. My daughter chose the material and is very pleased with the result! More info and picture here

    Read on

    500d_2115_thumb


7 September, 2012

  • 12:18 PM

    tamsinwp added the project called Summer florals - simpicity 5195
    500d_9490_listing

    Summer dress made using Simplicity 5195, which I think is now out of print. I started this last September, left it for a while, then finished it up to wear this summer. A pretty dress that has poc…

    Read on

    500d_2115_thumb
Burdastyle

http://burdastyle.com//profiles/tamsinwp/my_activity