I love these! The yellow buttons are perfect!
Uh oh…they all disappeared….I’ll have to see if I still have them :-( Thank you for letting m…
This was sewn from a pillowcase given to me by my grandmother. I added a pink cotton waistband and lace on the bottom for embellishment.
I made this dress from a very light cotton. I used Simplicity 4070’s bodice. 4070 is quickly becoming my go-to sundress pattern, I’ve made 3 dresses with it this season! This dress is really comfy….
I made a swimsuit out of this material for my mom last summer, and since I had leftovers I decided to make myself a bikini. This suit is loosely based on the McCall’s swimwear pattern but with heav…
Thank you! Generally I do have to do a number of modifications on clothes I make from commercial …
I made this swimsuit from the McCall’s two piece swimwear pattern. I made it from red polyester lycra. It has red ruffles, black elastic, and black serged edges. I wore it for the first time swimmi…
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.