Love love love. Now why can’t these be done in plus size as well?!
An oversized, extra long sweatshirt with exposed zipper on left shoulder that I made using pre-quilted jersey fabric. Full details on my blog: http://sewmanju.wordpress.com/2014/10/10/burdastyle-zi…
It is amazing to be included on a list like this. I am looking forward to finding some new blogs …
Burdastyle placket blouse made from a floral ramie fabric, with contrast pintucked bib and piping. Full details on my blog: http://sewmanju.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/burdastyle-placket-blouse-plus-s…
Some loose fitting drapey cuffed patterned viscose trousers made using OOP McCalls 6291. Full details on my blog: http://sewmanju.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/oop-mccalls-6291-diy-cuffed-printed-patter…
This is a floral blazer that I made using scuba/ neoprene fabric. Check out full details on my blog: http://sewmanju.wordpress.com/2014/06/12/butterick-5926-diy-floral-print-scuba-fabric-blazer/
The perfect summer dress! Made using white cotton eyelet and simplicity 2444. I also made the slip I am wearing under it. Full details on my blog: http://sewmanju.wordpress.com/2014/06/22/simplicit…
Hello Maria. I think your dress will be beautiful once it’s completed. Just wanted to ask; aside …
At my daughters request, I made matching mother daughter dresses for Mothers Day here in the UK from locally printed Liberty Cotton Lawn. You can read all about the dresses on my blog, http://sewma…
Hey nic it’s manju from sewmanju.wordpress.com . Your dress came out great! Good for you battling…
A quilted jacket made using a butterick pattern. Full details on http://sewmanju.wordpress.com/2014/01/30/butterick-5683-diy-quilted-zip-up-jacket/.
Thank you liliv
A skater style dress made in my daughters favourite colour using a kitschy coo pattern. Full details here: http://sewmanju.wordpress.com/2013/11/24/kitschy-coo-skater-dress-diy-cerise-pink-lace-ska…
A dress I made from silk brocade from Simplicity pattern 1803 which has a cut out feature in front. Full details here: http://sewmanju.wordpress.com/2013/11/17/simplicity-1803-diy-cut-out-scoop-bac…
A red trench coat made using vogue 8884 and a waterproofed poplin. Full details at sewmanju.wordpress.com.
My sewing tip is to use pinking shears to trim curved seam allowances like on collars before turn…
Pull on jersey dress with tie neck feature. Made using a bow print jersey from Butterick 5870. See my blog for full details: http://sewmanju.wordpress.com/2013/10/06/butterick-5870-see-and-sew-pull…
Our fabulous BurdaStylers of course! Today, save 30% Site-Wide With Code ThankYou14!
Satin takes the stage in this new collection of dresses, skirts, and fluttery tops.
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.