Avatar_thumb

littlebettydesigns

Techniques

0

Projects

21

Views

647



3 October, 2012

  • 11:41 AM

    littlebettydesigns added the project called Puzzle Piece Dress
    096_listing

    I’m so incredibly happy with this dress. What do you think?

    The crazy orange, hounds tooth-like, stretch fabric was rescued from an old strapless dress that I wore only a handful of times before…

    Read on

    Avatar_thumb


9 March, 2012



2 March, 2012

  • 08:44 PM

    littlebettydesigns added the project called Velvet Love Leaf V1236
    013_listing

    Made with Vogue 1236 and lovely Liberty from their past Autumn collection called Velvet Love Leaf.

    Such a simple and easy to wear dress. I love it!

    The only changes made, was to slightly resh…

    Read on

    Avatar_thumb


18 February, 2012

  • 04:59 AM

    littlebettydesigns added the project called Black Mission Maxi
    035_listing

    This dress came together so quickly and I really enjoyed making it

    It hugs in all the right places and has enough ease in others for comfort and walking.

    I cut a mix of sizes – 6 bust, 10 wai…

    Read on

    Avatar_thumb


13 February, 2012



1 February, 2012



31 January, 2012

  • 09:58 AM

    littlebettydesigns added the project called Red dress in cotton
    028_listing

    The fabric is a lovely, light, gauzy cotton purchased from The Fabric Store. The pattern including the flounce, was drafted by me, which makes this dress even more satisfying.

    The elastic waist …

    Read on

    Avatar_thumb


25 January, 2012

  • 09:43 AM

    littlebettydesigns added the project called Vintage Simplicity 6446
    029_listing

    Made with a Japanese lawn from Spotlight. I purchased 2.5 meters to make this dress, as the collar tie is cut on the bias, and I used almost all of it, mostly because my crappy mistakes meant I had…

    Read on

    Avatar_thumb
  • 09:38 AM

    littlebettydesigns added the project called Gingham Picnic Dress
    051_listing

    Just a simple dress. Mostly for wearing around the house, but I think it’s cute.

    The bodice was modified from Burda dress with gathered rectangle skirt and cap sleeves from 02/2011, which I’ve m…

    Read on

    Avatar_thumb


6 January, 2012

  • 02:51 AM

    littlebettydesigns added the project called Ra Ra Skirt in black
    051_listing

    Based on Burda 06/2010 ruffle skirt #121, made with cotton fabric from Tessuti.

    To make my variation of this pattern, I used only two flounces and changed them to 3/4 circles, rather than the Bu…

    Read on

    Avatar_thumb


3 January, 2012

  • 11:59 AM

    littlebettydesigns added the project called The Wrap-and-Go Skirt
    013jj_listing

    Butterick 4617 c1970 – “One one main pattern piece. No zipper, no darts, no buttons, not snaps. Just slip it on, wrap and tie, and you’re all set to go!”

    No lies here, this skirt was super quick…

    Read on

    Avatar_thumb


2 January, 2012

  • 08:40 AM

    littlebettydesigns added the project called Ruffle Tank In Liberty
    010_listing

    Based on the tiny pocket tank pattern by Grainline.

    Made with Liberty.

    I trimmed the bottom and drafted a flounce.

    Three little white buttons complete the look.

    Perfect for summer.

    M…

    Read on

    Avatar_thumb


28 December, 2011

  • 11:31 AM

    littlebettydesigns added the project called Summer Dreaming In White.
    086_listing

    This white dress is based on Burda dress #118 from 06/2010, though I have modified it heavily. I took the princess seam bodice from this pattern, added a waistband, then attached a skirt with pocke…

    Read on

    Avatar_thumb


27 December, 2011



21 December, 2011



20 November, 2011

  • 08:42 PM

    littlebettydesigns added the project called Cigarette style, slim pants
    015_listing

    Super slim, cigarette style cropped pants. Made from thick stretch cotton drill. I added belt loops and inserted a side lapped zipper, as I was a little worried about how an invisible zipper would …

    Read on

    Avatar_thumb


22 July, 2011

  • 12:04 AM

    littlebettydesigns added the project called Flared Jeans
    036_listing

    These jeans are based on Burda 8/2009 #127. I made a few modifications to the pattern, including increasing the back rise to fit, reducing the back yoke a little, omitting the front pockets and add…

    Read on

    Avatar_thumb
Burdastyle

http://burdastyle.com//profiles/littlebettydesigns/my_activity